Eugene Concert Choir & Eugene Vocal Arts
Over 50 years ago, The Beatles announced they were disbanding. Our beloved moptops had captured the hearts of the Baby Boomers and taken them from teeny-boppers to adults with their songs, their charming personalities, and the enthusiasm of youthful spirit.
We look back and follow an amazing evolution of musical styles and cultural influences that have kept the iconic songs of The Beatles relevant through several generations and still popular today, in this live outdoor performance at Silvan Ridge Winery!
- Gates open at 5:30, and the performance will begin at 6:30 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. Silvan Ridge features Planktown and Oakshire beer and has non-alcoholic beverages available as well.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of their seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
- Children must remain with an adult at all times and be able to follow social distancing protocols.
- The Winery will close promptly at 9:00 pm.
- Onsite food options will include Carte Blanche Wood-fired Pizza!
Vicki Brabham - pianist and band leader
Jeremy Retallack - Soloist
Date and Time
Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Location: Silvan Ridge Winery
27012 Briggs Hill Rd, Eugene
More from the 2020-21 Season
Discounts for Youth & Seniors
Eugene Concert Choir is pleased to provide both youth and senior discounts to encourage attendance by all members of our community.
Purchase by phone
Eugene Concert Choir